How do I suspend my membership?

To apply for suspension please submit:

  1. a completed application to suspend cover form, which includes:
    • suspension and reactivation dates
    • signed declaration.

  2. supporting documentation (e.g. proof of Centrelink payment or leave without pay)

You can email the documents to or post them to GPO Box 9812, Sydney NSW 2001.