For providers

For providers

Your Cover





* Based on an Australian Government Rebate of %, % LHC loading, $ excess for a in .

Change your cover or compare

Medical and hospital

Medical or hospital providers can download claim forms, submit claims or contact us here.


Info on how allied health or natural therapy providers can register with or contact us.

Medical and hospital

Do you participate in Access Gap Cover?
Taking part in the Access Gap Cover (AGC) scheme can benefit both you and your patients.

Find out more about Access Gap Cover

Download claim forms

For Access Gap Cover claims, please include:

Submit a claim

Here are a few ways to do it:

Before sending claims by post or fax, remember to check you’ve included all relevant info (i.e. provider name and number, your contact details and the patient’s name and member number).

Contact us

Got questions? We’re here to help!

Medical providers can get in touch:

Hospital providers can get in touch:


How to register: allied health providers

If you’re an allied health provider (e.g. audiologist, chiropractor, dentist, optometrist, physiotherapist, podiatrist, speech pathologist), here’s how to register with us:

  • Send us a copy of the Medicare letter confirming your provider number for your practice location.
  • If you’re registering for multiple locations, submit a copy of the Medicare registration for each practice address.

Please email the documents listed above to

How to register: natural therapy providers

If you provide natural therapy (e.g. remedial massage, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine consultations, myotherapy) or counselling services, and keep your details up-to-date with your professional association, then you’re all set! These associations update us directly on your behalf.

Contact us

If you’ve got questions about claiming, being recognised, or anything else, email us at

More info

Our General Treatment Provider policy contains detailed info about being a recognised provider.