How do I claim for counselling?

You can do it via the app, online or by submitting a claim form.

Here's how:

Teachers Health app

  • Log in
  • Tap Claims
  • Select Submit claim
  • Take a photo of (or upload) your receipt and submit your claim.

Online Member Services

  • Log in  
  • Click Submit claim (top right)
  • See How to claim
  • Click Next
  • Attach Receipt(s)
  • Click Next
  • Add Reference (if required)
  • Click Next
  • Tick Email receipt box (if required)
  • Tick Declaration box
  • Click Submit claim

Claim form

Complete a claim form, attach your receipt and submit via:

Please note that you don't need a GP referral to claim for counselling.