How do I claim for specialists’ bills?

It depends on whether you were treated under the Access Gap Cover scheme.

Under Access Gap

The big bill(s) should come to us. If you get any, forward them to us at: GPO Box 9812, Sydney NSW 2001.

If you have a known gap with a specialist, they’ll bill you directly for that part.

No Access Gap

Download, complete and submit a two-way claim form to Medicare. Once they’ve processed it, they’ll send it to us so we can do our bit.