How do I suspend my membership?
Firstly, we recommend following the below steps no more than two months before you leave Australia. Please also ensure that your premiums are paid up to your departure date.
Submit the following:
- Completed Application to suspend cover form, which includes:
- Suspension and reactivation dates
- Email address (accessible while you’re away)
- Signed declaration.
- Proof of travel (e.g. e-tickets or itinerary)
You can either email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to GPO Box 9812, Sydney NSW 2001.
Is everyone covered going overseas?
- Yes: follow the steps above, ensuring your proof of travel includes everyone on the membership.
- No: see how to apply for part suspension.
Once we get the form and supporting documents, we'll confirm (via your preferred contact method) when we've suspended the policy.