Teachers Health is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of individuals in the education community as well as their immediate family. Unlike non-industry and ‘for-profit’ health funds, we exist for our members which means any surplus generated is invested back into the Fund and its services.
As a valued member of Teachers Health, you'll have easy access to quality products and services with lower costs and generous benefits. In 2017 we paid almost 90% in benefits for every dollar placed with us by members in the last financial year. This is just one of the reasons why over 330,000 people in the education community have chosen us as their preferred health insurance provider.
As Australia’s largest industry-based health fund, we’re constantly reviewing and evolving our products and service offering to provide members with quality health management programs and support throughout different life stages. These include:
- New family program – practical information and support on a range of early parenting matters
- Rehabilitation at home – rehabilitation services from health professionals in the comfort and privacy of your own home
- Weight loss/management – help in achieving and maintaining personal weight goals
- Chronic disease management – support from health professionals and access to evidence-based resources and information
- Mental wellness support – support from industry-leading organisations
- Residential care support – help in making informed decisions and finding the right residential aged-care facility
For more information on these programs and services, plus more, click here
Our approach, our premiums and the additional health services we offer, continue to attract new members and we are one of the fastest growing health insurers in Australia.
If you are a member of the education community (or are an eligible spouse, partner or family member), we encourage you to join Teachers Health and take advantage of the great range of health insurance products, support, resources and additional benefits that we offer.