Enable an authorised person to manage your membership
This form is for primary members who are authorising another person to manage their Teachers Health membership. The main reason to do this is so the trusted person can administer your membership if you’re unable to.
If you have couple or family cover, you can use this form to give your partner increased access to the membership.
What ‘authorising’ means
Once the person has been authorised, they’ll be able to do things like:
- Making changes to your membership, such as:
- Adding or removing people
- Changing the payment date
- Adjusting your level of cover
- Accessing (membership-related) info on everyone covered, including:
- Financial details (e.g. bank account)
- Personal info (e.g. address or email)
- Health info (e.g. claims history)
One thing they won’t be able to do is cancel your membership. Only the primary member can do this.
You can remove an authorised person at any time. Just call us on 1300 727 538 Mon to Thurs, 8am-8pm, Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 8.30am-12.30pm.
Ready to go ahead?
If so, please complete and submit the form below and we’ll action your request within 14 business days. If you need the authorisation to be granted sooner, please call us on 1300 727 538 Mon to Thurs, 8am-8pm, Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 8.30am-12.30pm.
As a security precaution, we’ll check in with you before we grant the authorisation to confirm you’ve requested the change.