With Travel Insurance through Teachers Health, Allianz Global Assistance offers Group Travel Insurance. The benefits include:
- convenience in arranging cover for groups of 10 or more travelling together
- discounted cost for group purchase in comparison to individual policy purchases
- option to purchase increased limits for musical instruments or sporting equipment*
- unlimited overseas medical and hospital expenses^
- unlimited overseas emergency medical assistance^
- unlimited cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits^
- cover for your luggage and personal effects^
Teachers Health members receive a 15% discount on Group Travel Insurance~.
For more information, please call 1300 727 538 to speak to one of our customer service officers.
~Offer is subject to change or removal at the discretion of Teachers Health without notice and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Member discount available by providing member number when purchasing.
*You only have cover for these sections if the relevant Pack has been purchased.
^Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general advice only and has not taken into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision in relation to these products, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement - available here or by calling 1300 727 538. Teachers Federation Health Ltd ABN 86 097 030 414 AR 270 604 is an authorised representative of AWP Australia Pty Limited Limited ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AFS Licence No. 245631). Teachers Health Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFS Licence No. 234708) and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. If you purchase travel insurance, Teachers Health receives a commission which is a percentage of the premium - ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.