General Insurance

Teachers Health has partnered with QBE, one of the world’s largest insurance and reinsurance groups, to provide our members with a comprehensive range of insurance products, including Motor Vehicle Insurance, Home & Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, with multi-policy discounts available*. Read more on our General Insurance products here:

*Multi-policy discount is available on your first policy after renewal and is only available for Motor Vehicle, Home & Contents and Landlord Insurance policies that are purchased through the same financial institution. For more information, please refer to our Financial Services Guide.