Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Electronic Communications 2015 – NSW Permit number LTPS/15/08919
Start Date: 8:30am 30th November 2015 (AEST)
Closing dates: 11.59pm 31st January 2016 (AEST)
Draw dates: 9:00am 3rd February 2016 (AEST)
Redraw date: 9:00 am 3rd May 2016 (AEST)
Win one (1) of four (4) $100 Coles / Myer Vouchers.
1. Offer commences 8:30am (AEST), 30th November 2015 and ends 11.59pm (AEST), 31st January 2016.
2. This offer is only available to members of Teachers Health Fund who:
a. Do not pay their contributions via Direct Debit or payroll deduction; and
b. Current communication preference is post; and
c. log onto the Online Members Service and update their communication preference to email or SMS between 30th November 2015 and 31st January 2016.
3. The prize draw will be promoted to all current members who fit the criteria, for which the Fund has a viable address and who have not opted-out of receiving marketing communication
4. There will be four (4) winners drawn from one (1) prize draw. All winners will receive one (1) of four (4) $100 Coles / Myer vouchers. The total value of the prize draw is $400
5. The prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash, or other incentives.
6. The prize draw will be held at Teachers Health Fund, Level 4, Tower A, 260 Elizabeth Street Sydney 2001 at 9:00am (AEST), 3rd February 2016. At the prize draw four (4) prizes of $100 Coles / Myer voucher will be drawn by the CEO, or their representative.
7. The winners of the prize draw will be notified by phone and in writing.
8. Should a prize remain unclaimed, the redraw date is scheduled for 9:00am (AEST) 3rd May 2016. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by phone and in writing.
9. Directors, managers and staff of Teachers Health Fund and their immediate families are not eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
10. The promoter is Teachers Federation Health Ltd ABN 86 097 030 414 trading as Teachers Health Fund.