Here are a few reasons!
At Teachers Health, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, inclusive and supportive culture. We go all out to provide personal and career development opportunities whilst championing work-life flexibility.
And here are some more reasons to join us...
We welcome people with a broad background of experiences to work in our multi-skilled workplace. We particularly value applicants who offer great customer service and a ‘can do’ attitude.
People with a disability are actively encouraged to apply. Please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments to participate fully in our recruitment process.
We also very much welcome applications from people with an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background.
More than 400 employees are based in our Sydney Head Office across a range of business units, including:
- Contact Centre & Customer Service
- Health Centres providing optometry and dentistry (Parramatta, Surry Hills, Newcastle, Wollongong, Adelaide & Melbourne)
- Healthcare Services, including registered nurses, nurse educators and dietitians
- Claims Administration & Benefit Investigations
- Business Development & Sales (also in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth)
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Intelligence
- Human Resources
- Legal Counsel & Risk Management
- Information Technology, Dev Ops & Cyber Security
- Project Management
Our people enjoy the following perks:*
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunity to add value to a growing, industry-leading organisation
- Professional development opportunities
- Up to 6 weeks' annual leave per year!
- Support for growing families (up to an additional 18 weeks paid Primary Carers Leave)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corporate Wardrobe subsidy
- Social Club
- Discounts on products and services
- Health & Wellbeing Program, including free seminars, flu vaccinations and discounts on memberships
- Free, confidential and professional support for work and personal issues through EAP (Employee Assist Program)
- Salary sacrificing is for novated leases and superannuation
- Discounts on memberships, personal training and joining fees at Anytime Fitness Surry Hills.
*Benefits are subject to change. Eligibility and conditions apply.